Thread: PRS-T1 getting adb working
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
dare
dare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitydare has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Boyue Likebook Mars
Quote:
Originally Posted by uboot View Post
I don't get it to work It's Windows 7 x64 and Android SDK for Android 2.2
Me too... I just don't get the driver installed as it should.

I ever only get a generic USB Mass Storage Device shown in the Device Manager (DM). On trying to install the USB driver for that one, Windows tells me that this is not possible.

If I try to install the driver beforehand via "legacy hardware" in the DM, I have a branch "Android Phone" in the DM after de- and reenabling USB debugging, but its subbranch is "unknown device" - while still having also the entries under Mass Storage Device and Portable Devices.

Also USBDeview shows me nothing else than a "Sony PRS-T1 Setting Device" with the known VID_054C&PID_05C2 and the serial number, but nothing of a VID_054C&PID_05C2&MI_01.

I don't really understand how Windows handles this stuff, but shouldn't toggling the USB debug mode result in that different mode/MI? What does the DM show for you guys when you have an ADB connection?

Any help appreciated!
dare is offline   Reply With Quote