View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Hey Folks,

I just posted my first blog contest as a way to increase traffic. It only takes 5 minutes to enter, and you can win $25 via PayPal or a $25 Amazon GC--your choice. Doesn't matter if you've already bought the book or looked at it before; it's all about winning a little Holiday Green...so you can add even more books to your TBR!

Thanks for playing,
Maria

Romantic Suspense Books Cash Giveaway
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote