View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #10
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Wow--you got me! I honestly didn't know that was the preferred term, but I looked it up, and you are right: strait-lace is the original term, and straight-lace is considered an alternative spelling. Had I known that, I would have gone with the former, though I guess I'm not alone. I had a bunch of beta readers, and I've had several professional reviews, and no one has ever mentioned that.

I have to say, I'm thinking of changing it now, since I've had no end of problems with the title words being too long. One of the big advantages of digital publication, right?

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote