View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
To coincide with press releases from Readers Favorite about the awards contest, and to give back a little of the love I've received, I'm putting Little Miss Straight Lace on sale for the next week for only 99 cents, so if you've been thinking about it (or even if you haven't!), now's the time to jump in.

The book is available at Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, and a few other places. See my purchase page for buy links and coupons at the various sites.

Cheers,
Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote