View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
More information for anyone wishing to enter the contest can review the Contest Rules for the "Readers Favorite Book Awards," with this link:

http://contemporary-romance-books.com/ReadersRev

Initial Entry Fee is $85.00
Don
I should point out, however, that the 2010 Awards are closed, but the 2011 window is open until June 1st, 2011. They will be announcing the 2010 winners in early Sept. I have my fingers crossed...

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote