View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 AM   #8
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I had the same problem. This is how mine is set up and what fixed it for me. First, I downloaded the latest version of calibre (even though it said I was already using it, it let me download it and it made a difference)

Under mobi output my settings are:

1) I have mobi file set to both (old works as well - but don't use new)
2) Under enable sharing I have it UNchecked.
3) Personal Doc tag I have left blank

That's it. This removed the Personal banner for me. Good luck.
Where is the MOBI output located? I don't have my laptop in front of me but I don't remember seeing this in Calibre. I will try to do as you suggested when I go back home from uni. But would like to know in advance.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote