View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Exclamation Kindle PW and Calibre

I've synced a couple of books (5) to my Kindle Paperwhite via Calibre. They were all in the Documents section of the Kindle except for one. For some reason my Kindle thinks they are documents
Not only that but the books had a banner on the cover that says Personal. I want my Kindle to recognize that these are books not documents, and how can I remove the banner?

There's a one month old thread that discusses this issue, they've found a solution, I've read through the post with the solution numerous times but I did not understand a thing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote