View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
Kobo Wifi bookmark help

From the Kobo user guide:" 13. Share books with other Kobo apps:" "Kobo keeps track of your bookmarks so that you can pick up where you left off in each of your books."

and in "Share books and bookmarks between devices" it says "if you use one of the free kobo apps for tablets and smartphones, these will automatically update your library when you launch and close them".

THIS is not happening for me. I update the desktop app, connect the kobo (I'm trying to see how the battery does if I don't use wifi) and sync. The desktop app is not now showing the book I am currently reading as the most recent opened (it was) nor does it show my current page. Needless to say, the kobo ereader is not either after syncing. I was reading on my iphone and it won't update my bookmarks. It is very frustrating.
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote