View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
@LoneTech: I'm having trouble with the fsimage.qcow2.bz2 file (393834464 bytes) that I downloaded twice from the site above. Uncompressing it produces the error message: "bunzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;", and produces a file of size 1093720000 bytes. If I run bzip2recover on the compressed file first, and then do the uncompression, I get a file of size 1093724272 bytes. There are no error messages, but I'm not confident that the whole file is there. Unfortunately, I can't see what the exact size of the compressed and uncompressed files should be from the website, as they are only shown in "human-readable" form (i.e 376M and 1.1G). Would you provide the md5sum for the fsimage.qcow2 so that I can check to see if my version is okay?

Edit: Nevermind. I went ahead and tried it under qemu and couldn't boot because of filesystem errors. I'll download the uncompressed version later today.

Last edited by rkomar; 01-05-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Added note.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote