View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Who said anything about an ebook reader (or any other electronic device) being a fashion accessory. It seems like every new ebook reader is trying to be Kindle-like in some fashion (pun intended), particularly in color. I don't believe I'm in the minority in preferring a non-white device, whether it be a laptop, cell phone, or mp3 player.

I hope you weren't implying that because I'm female I must want to accessorize with "girly" colors. On the contrary, black and silver are my preferred colors for electronics.
I wasn't implying anything... you said:

Quote:
I got rid of my Kindle because I was tired of the drab look.
I took that to mean (inferred) you had a problem with the way the device looked.

Is that not what you meant?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote