View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #9
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
I face same issue i.e. columns are continue on next page instead of break. Also the "test_copy.epub" show same result as in the screen from Satish but to be honest I am using Kobo Aura One.

At the end I like to see two columns vertical page by page.
Currently the columns either flow to next page or too many columns side by side which leads into loosing text.

I have no clue about CSS. But after reading a lot in this forum I put additional CSS information in Calibre as follows:
p,div,span,body{margin: 0;}
p,div,span,body{-epub-writing-mode: vertical-rl;}
body{height: 1400px; width: 1000px; -webkit-column-count: 2; -webkit-column-width: 45%;-webkit-column-gap: 10%;}

- vertical without columns is perfect
- columns with or without vertical are not proper
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote