View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #35125
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Like this?

A Jewish Godzilla!?! Who'da thunk it?

I'm waiting for the glue to dry on a docking/charging stand for my iPhone. With the change in the cable plug, the old chargers and docking stations won't work any more. They are still too new for the Third Party manufacturers to make them, or in fact, even to make adapter/converters for the old plugs! Right now only Apple sells a converter, for about $30! The new cable with the new plug is only about $15. So I figure, what the heck? We're not talking rocket science here, just a plug sticking up out of a block, with space around it to support the phone. I started with the dock charger for my older phone, and built up from that. A couple of sticks of wood to act as phone supports behind, and Robert's your mother's brother! Assuming the glue dries before I try it out...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote