View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #40
GinRummy
GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Arc
I bought the Arc today and Cdesja5/Chantal, your posts with facts and references calmly refuting hearsay had a lot to do with my choice. After playing with it for a few hours now I am very glad I made the choice. I've bought and started reading some books, transferred some files over wifi from my laptop using an app I bought from Google Play, had no trouble posting to facebook, using google maps, and setting up a free phone account with Dell Voice. I swear if this thing did dishes and made breakfast I would marry it.
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote