View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #336
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
That is absurd. I cannot control someone's future behavior. I cannot know for a certainty if my trust has been misplaced, until the person breaks my trust.
You also continue to ignore that a person may simply be careless, or that a computer might be hacked.
My "social DRM" proposal doesn't ask you to trust people, or to take risks. It's your choice. The "zero risk" option is always available: don't share the media you buy with anyone.
It seems to me that you want to be able to share (i.e. to choose who can get a copy of your media), but you don't accept the risks and responsibilities which are associated to choice.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote