View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
The two devices have been updated with the same update firmware file, which has been downloaded from the spanish Amazon webpage. The information that I have given about the country and the firmware version is only orientative. I don't know if it's relevant or not.

Then, what's the reason because of I can't select the spanish language in one of the devices? The update procedure has been the same.
That's weird indeed.

Try to fully reset the faulty device (Jailbreak required before you can apply this package, see link).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote