Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #99
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I like the suggestion of a separate Iliad discussion (it would've been my second choice this month after To The Lighthouse).
After the holidays, we'll do it. I was glad to see it got 7 votes. Maybe we could do break it up into chunks, six books a week, perhaps, and discuss it as we go along. Perhaps it wouldn't seem so onerous.

I'm also in the Bah, humbug camp. Serious overexposure as I've read it more than once, but I grant the timeliness.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote