View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #39
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by siraks View Post
its an hbo show so you're looking at about 12/13 episodes. seems to be the norm now with half seasons. same with spartacus season 1 (prequel season 2 unfortunate because of whitfields cancer) but season 3 will be back to 13 eps.

a quarter of the way through book 1, so it seems like they may do all of book 1 for season 1 then start fresh for season 2. at least that's what i'd do but i'm not the producer or director.

they did already sign on for a second season so hopefully they keep it at a book a season.

also has anyone seen any off the beaten path parts in the show compared to the books?
i know walking dead followed closely to the books then kind of wavered.
what are your thoughts on the wavering part ? would you like them to stay true all the way or would you like to see new people/or events take place during the show ?

for myself i'd rather see a true to book form, but if the directors/producers want to change things up a little, hopefully it's for the better because if it isn't fans will be in an uproar. kind of like LOTR, they had to keep true and get in as much as they could.
as far as I can tell they have stayed pretty much spot on, no weird rabbit hunts. I can't wait to see how they do the dragons!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote