View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I just read the 5 short stories (from Risen) and found myself mesmerized by your stories.

I consider you can incredible writer and those stories are wonderfully nuanced with characterization, humor, and horror.

It's been a long time since I encountered such wonderful story-telling in horror fiction, as well as an author who gives me such great pleasure in reading.

I'm going to buy the complete book right now.

You can consider me a very, very strong fan of your work.

Thank you.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote