View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 04:34 PM   #13
maximus83
maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maximus83 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pc, android, e-ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
If it's 4GB internal RAM and 256 GB external RAM, then combined with the A12 chip, that's going to be a pretty big jump for my usage, i.e. reading ebooks.
Exactly, that boost in actually processing capacity is what caught my eye, and that plus the nice form factor would actually make me seriously consider this over a non-existent high res Android alternative in the 8" category.
maximus83 is offline   Reply With Quote