View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2018 iPad Pro 12.9", KO2
1st gen Apple Pencil.

For travel and portability, I love the mini. But I can't see buying this new version. If it supported the newest pencil, maybe. For my use, the pencil isn't useful for the mini. I didn't read the specs yet, but given that is supports the first gen pencil, they didn't change the port to usb c on the new mini.

I have the new iPad Pro 12.9" and love how the new pencil works and charges.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote