View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 12:50 PM   #49
Hofferic
Enthusiast
Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.Hofferic is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1st gen, Moon+ Reader, CalibreBox Pro
Version 1.8.1 pushed

The new version includes many small performance improvements (really, mostly tiny).

Some bugs have been fixed. Most visibly the "hidden" bottom toolbar no longer occludes ads, which caused the tiny amount of money they generate for each impression to be invalidated . But some other bugs included showing wrong data when swiping between books in details, especially "empty" books.

There are now long-press actions for books in the main list. In the process of untangling the download managing code I also made some stability improvements and added more user-facing status information.

You can also now set the number of columns to show in the grid view. Be aware that tiny previews will hide the rating bar (that may be fixed/replaced in a future version) and huge previews will cause more data usage as they will download larger images to preserve visual fidelity.

Options for both of those can be accessed by long-clicking the "layout toggle" button (or, on first setup, any book item).

Additionally the Floating Action Button Menu in details is now more stable and has a nicer, much more performant animation with the labels being displayed upon long-click. Many other animations may also perform slightly better.

So, two big things and a lot of tiny stuff, hope you enjoy and fling any requests in my direction. I may not include them, but I am kind of out of ideas myself and am always grateful for new good ideas!
Hofferic is offline   Reply With Quote