View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:58 AM   #117
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
fantasyfan, I hope you have a great holiday!

I was going to wait until June's selection had been settled to kick off new club year discussions, but with the run-off and fantasyfan’s imminent departure on the 6th, I'll begin now slightly early.

We are at the end of our yearly cycle and will begin a new one in July, so the time for changes is nigh. I don’t foresee many as everything seems to be going rather well in my opinion, but if anyone has any suggestions, now is the time!

The rotating months seem to be a rousing success and I want to say thank you to everyone for helping to make it so. I’ve really enjoyed them and am looking forward to the coming ones. The schedule of every other month works well for them, and I see us continuing with them just as before.

The nomination and poll time lengths and schedule and such are also working well so I don’t foresee any changes to those either.

Mainly, the six non-rotating months’ categories are up for review. Around the 18th of June, I’ll start a week-long poll to choose our non-rotating categories for the next year and it will include club categories current and former. I'm going with a later poll date to hopefully ensure that everyone can easily vote.

After that, we’ll be good for another year!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote