View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #22
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
Sorry, I referred to your post where you say that your H2O shows signs of battery degradation (please, look what I quoted). I don't know anything about Aura HD and thus I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

On the other hand, I think you still can buy new H2O (not H2O2) with intact battery that would operate for fairly long time (at least 3-5 years, maybe even longer).
Yes, you quoted oddly and selectively. My entire post was "If battery is a major concern, I'd suggest not getting an Aura HD, as they're pretty old now. Even my H2O is starting to show significant signs of battery life reduction, though more recently-manufactured ones should be ok. If you can wait, take a look at the new edition 2 H2O."

And then not one but two blokes went on to correct me ... by saying exactly what I just said. *headdesk*
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote