View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #9
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
The quote button doesn't seem to be working in this thread...keeps opening RrOoSsSsOo's opening post.

Anyway, good ole' XDA! Have the new screensaver installed. Thanks to you also, nhedgehog. I remember trying Totalcommander some time back, but guess I was just to familiar w/Root Explorer to learn a new app.

New question: I do not like the Nova desktop and can't figure out if and how to change it. Can't find a setting in the Nova app. Anyone changed it? Would prefer it all black rather than half wavy grey/white curvy lines.
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote