View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #19
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meRobs View Post
Unfortunately, in my case, a R-click in the Library of K4PC 1.17 does not offer a download!!
When you right click what options do you have?

Also, do your covers say 'new' across the upper left? Maybe K4PC is automagically downloading them as DNSB mentioned? Mine just shows the cover, I right click to choose download and once downloaded it says 'new' as mentioned, with K4PC 1.17 on Windows 10.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote