View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #92
ammadeusy
ammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blueammadeusy can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: pw3 & pw4
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. "Reset (to factory defaults)"
  4. At this point, the coplate "Master Hotfix Package" could have saved the day for you.
hello @knc1. so I did everything until step 4, shit. let me describe.

1-i received a pw3 5.8.10.1 (G090G1),
2-put it on airplane mode
3-reset it
4-downgraded it to 5.7.4 initial
5-installed main-htmlviewer.tar.gz
6-installed Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.14.N_install.bin (maybe a restart happened)
7-activated wifi and connected to internet
8-installed kual (file was showing in the library as a DEV item)
9-some stuff started running, like the 5.9.2 update and syncing to my girlfriends amazon account, because she bought it to me.
10-de-registered the kindle
11-registered to my account
12-problems with kual to run.
13-update to 5.9.2 requested a restart.
14-no signal of kual to run correctly
15-after some 2 hours i decided, stupidly, to reset to factory status and restart the process. bad mistake.
16-no success at all
17-tried the Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.14.N_install.bin, sucess, jailbreak is listed in the root directory, but nothing else is happening.

did I lock the kindle to Amazon's environment? can it be reversed?

thank you!

Last edited by ammadeusy; 11-30-2017 at 09:39 AM.
ammadeusy is offline   Reply With Quote