View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Help for ebook conversion for Sony 700

Simple question. How do I get books from Microsoft reader (lit) to Sony lrf? Can I do the same w/ eReader formated books?

I have no intention to ill-legally disseminate eBooks. I am only concerned with getting books from other formats and putting them on my Sony 700. As you know on some eBook sites (especially Fictionwise), books are not always available in multi-format, adobe, ePub or secure adobe, all of which I can easily convert and load onto my Sony. I merely want to be able to purchase books in either MS Reader or eReader and get them onto my book.

Will someone help me out and explain the process?

What can be done with the drm? As I see it if it's mine and I can open it on my computer, why can't I convert into something compatible with my PRS 700?
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote