View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #50
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_daley View Post
Thanks for explaining it so simply...

If you decide to implement it in the future I am happy to beta test it for you - I do so for a couple of programs already in linux, android and windows....

Beta tests are done via the CC prerelease program. If you join then you will get offered beta releases during release cycles, which happen 2 or 3 times per year. I intend to start the next one in late June.

Unless someone comes up with a reason why I shouldn't add this temp marker feature, I will probably include it in the next cycle. I suspect that the only controversy will be whether or not to provide an option to turn it off.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote