View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #40
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Ravel's Pavane pour une infante défunte (orchestral rendition). Well, I'm trying to listen to it but the stinking hotel room air conditioner is a hundred times louder. God, I hate those things!

By the way, I hate elevatorish music and am not interested in background music at all. But the orchestral rendition of this piece is by far the most relaxing music I have heard bar none. I have yet to figure out how it relates to a dead princess. Must investigate some day.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-24-2008 at 10:56 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote