View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 11:11 AM   #73
Escape314
Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Kindle Paper White, Android app
Thank you Thank you. I followed your instructions and they worked. I have KUAL up and running and when I get home, I'm going to try to get KindleLazy working.

I re looked at the snapshots thread and MRPI still listed as a KUAL extension and following that to MRPI thread, the install still says to use KUAL.. so sorry I was dense, but I was trying to follow along. I do appreciate all the help.
Escape314 is offline   Reply With Quote