View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 11:55 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
My current reader is a Sony PRS-T2, an upgrade from my original PRS-505. I love both, they are excellent devices, but if I had to buy a new reader I wouldn't think twice: I would buy a Kindle Paperwhite.
My previous Reader is a T1. I didn't think twice about replacing it with a Kobo Aura H2O. I would highly recommend the new model of the H2O. Going from a Sony Reader to a PW3 is not as good as going from a Sony Reader to an H2O2.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote