View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #69
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Yotaphone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Moderators are members, too. I think we should all be free to participate in the nominations thread. As far as the voting thread, the only holdout should be the currently ringmaster (me), and the only reason for that is to break a tie if need be.

Does anyone feel any different?
Oh, I have nominated. It was just the instance of being involved in tallying votes, and there being one nomination left. Theoretically the moderator doing the tallying could notice this before anyone else, and force the issue by choosing which two-votes book to also nominate.

I'll certainly be voting in the poll.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote