View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Hello Michael and welcome to MobileRead.

I like my Sony PRS-700. I've got so many books in my eBook Library I don't know when I'll find the time to read them all.

The MobileRead Wiki, accessible at the top of each page, can direct you to bookstores, libraries and all other kinds of great information.

Lots of public domain books here at MobileRead that have been carefully crafted by our members for you to download also.

I live just a *bit* up the coast from you.

YVR-WetDogEared
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote