View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
sigrosenblum
sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Mobipocket
First, thanks. This will be a big help to all of us, I am sure!

Next, a quick overview: I have three books in the Kindle and Mobipocket formats. Here they are:

1. "Assignment in Antibua"--A well-reviewed mystery. Check the opinions on Amazon.

2. "Spymaster: 'Wild Bill' Donovan, Father of the CIA "--derring-do from a colorful character who could have been president of the US, except for a fluke and who, according to Churchill, helped shorten WWII appreciably.

3. "Julius Caesar: A Brief Biography"--A popular--not academic--view of the noblest Roman of them all. Suitable for young adults, as well.

4. See my blog--just starting on Amazon. I plan to be helpful, not promotional. Have I kept my word?

5. You might want to check out my site, as well. First chapters are there, including those for upcoming books. The URL is http://sigrosenblum.7p.com/

Thanks for your interest!

Sig Rosenblum

Last edited by sigrosenblum; 02-20-2009 at 12:43 AM.
sigrosenblum is offline   Reply With Quote