View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 04:34 PM   #13
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Because it's not your property, plain and simple. Copyright is a government granted monopoly on the copying of a given work. No more, no less. The government grants that limited right to promote the sciences and arts.
So you are in a sense telling me that Oxmoor House should keep " Southern Living Christmas£9 2016 cookbook special edition presented exclusively by Dillard's" on sale from Christmas season 2016 to forever.

That happens to be a limited edition sold by only Dillard's and only for Christmas 2016.
The book was $10 and the proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald House.

Note: I shop at Dillard's about once a year. I typically spend $10.

I really don't see where the company has an obligation to make that book available to me after that season is over.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote