View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:58 AM   #7
Kanila G
Groupie
Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kanila G ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I grabbed your book. I am not sure what you mean by suitable for 5-8 year olds. If you mean reading the story to them, then yes. If you mean them reading the stories, then no. You have way too many big words for the average 5 and 6 year old. To me, those stories were more suited for 8-10 year olds.

Your daughter is very talented and I wish you luck in keeping her occupied in the coming years.

@Dr. Drib,
Yes, the writing is much better than her title her implies.
You are right. It is suitable to be read to 5 to 8 year old kids.
The girl who illustrated the book is not my daughter. She is the daughter of a friend.

Last edited by Kanila G; 03-21-2017 at 01:03 AM.
Kanila G is offline   Reply With Quote