View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:51 PM   #15
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Every single fiction book on my bookshelf is full justified. So every book I have read has been such. As I consider ebooks to be books like any other, they must be the same. Full justified. I actually pretty much can't read a book with ragged right. I have been known to return such badly formatted ebooks. That is what it is, badly formatted.

I read only on my kindles pretty much and on occasion on my smartphone at doctors office. Same applies there. But I wouldn't read a lot on such a screen anyway.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote