View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:11 AM   #40
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Someone once asked me how to protect your motorcycle from theft. I could only answer, "Make sure you have a bike no one wants to steal".

It seems to me, eBooks are essentially similar in that regard. People will steal what they are determined to steal. All theft deterrence does is prevent those who don't want what you have all that much from stealing it.

You can't effectively lock down most stuff and still have usable stuff.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote