View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #11
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
If you feel up to it, you could connect to the internal serial port and see what status messages it is displaying during startup. Also, you might be able to get a serial port root login for a few seconds before it powers down. In my case, I did a copy/paste from a script on the host to the terminal login prompt, to execute commands quickly before it powered down. Then I looked at the terminal scrollback buffer to see the results of my commands. I had to reboot multiple times as I investigated what was wrong and how to fix it. I succeeded, as described in a touch serial recovery thread.

Last edited by geekmaster; 01-28-2012 at 07:17 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote