View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 07:52 AM   #36
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
I tried different things and I managed to get version 4 to work on the Cybook. So now version 4 is the default and the author information should be visible if it it there. The new release is 0.0.11.

So now I can take a PlamDOC copy of a book from Mobileread and add the author. On my Cybook my copy of Blue Hand now have the author Edgar Wallace shown under the title in the 5 books per page library view. I think I will fix all my books so that the author is shown since it looks so much nicer.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote