View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugius View Post
OK, i try to explain the situation better.

I'm using a serial connection with FTDI interface 1,8V type with molex contacts, etc. and putty software.
I started the kindle in recovery mode using the kindleselectboot in fastboot mode and always monitoring with putty.
After I launched a batch command write by me. See the attach.
The writing phases are always OK but not the check cos' on putty return CRC fail.
And the kindle reboots continuously, it loops the cicle previous attached. I have to put it in shipping mode to save the battery.

The same result comes with kubrick dvd/cd.

I tried also 'bist' menu to test the mmc with mmcinfo or mmctest command. the results are ok.

The only test that confims your hardware problem theory is the fail MoviNand test on diags menu, but all other tests are OK.

In usb mode I can write or delete files on the partition 4.

Tx
https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliestext/thankyou.gif
Your tests only narrow down to which portion of the eMMC is bad, not rule out hardware failure.

Necessary parts of the eMMC have failed, , sorry, its dead.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote