View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
TPetrino
TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!TPetrino , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: ipad
Quote:
rem736-if no one on this thread has seen it, here's a video of the new sony device in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=bvJuLK65dio
That is real cool!

Most of the problems with current readers, I find, is that the screens get cracked from accidentally being dropped as is what happened to dd's Kindle 3. This definitely will help lessen this from happening.

I am a fix-it-type person and find the parts don't come cheap so basically when they break, you might as well throw them away and that is really a shame because they really aren't that hard to fix. I refuse to do this with her kindle and maybe will get lucky at some point. At least now she has extra parts, I guess.

We should have reasonably priced parts that we can buy and be able to fix our devices, though.
TPetrino is offline   Reply With Quote