View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #86
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
@Kai771: "Of course it would be possible to strip it down, but frankly, it's time consuming and I don't want to bother with that."

Yes, you are right, it is fair. One technical question. I deduced that simply stripping the code is not enough. There are two executables and four libraries present. If anyone is missing, the program does not run. I conclude that I need to recompile something. Is there a manual for programming lua on kindle? Thank you.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote