View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:23 PM   #91
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngharry View Post
Just received my 4th replacement. It's not really better than the best of the three I've had before. The screen has a pinkish hue, and the text less sharp than some screens I have seen.

The one I got as a new order last week (as a gift to someone else, sadly for me), however, has a simply amazing screen. I was hoping Amazon had improved the quality on the later Kindles and that a replacement would have improved too.

I'm considering returning my original Kindle for good and then try ordering a brand new one, instead of getting replacements, in case they are recycling old returned Kindles for returns.
That is so sad! Return and start over in case, if they are recycling old ones. I hope you finally get a good one.
new is offline   Reply With Quote