View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #6
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use the html-codes (without escaping) - mostly very minimalistic, such as <p></p> and various list-codes - just as I use them on my webpage and in my distributor's interface, and it shows up ok both in Calibre and the vendor's webpages.

It seems that most - or all - reader programs/devices (that I know of) doesn't use the description anyway.

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote