View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #29
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Other then Apple, Amazon & B&N, the rest are not device specific.
But (when we add Sony, unless I've missed a recent change) that's practically the entire market.

I know of a few sites that aren't device driven, and I know the rest of you are going to know a lot more of them than I do.

But what about the average Mom, Dad, Aunt, or brother-in-law who got their Ki-So-No-iP last Christmas? I feel the vast majority of these casual users don't see a need to reach out of the comfort zone that is their tied in bookstore. It's simple and it works for them.

These sites that sell to everyone, they have the most to gain, but only if they can figure out how to answer this question. How do you tell your potential customer what you can offer them when that customer doesn't even know you exist?
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote