View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #17
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
If you really want to charge your Kindle from your PC then buy a Palm Zire USB cable. It has two tips that split off the main cable. One is your USB small device plug and the other is a power tip that is perfect for the Kindle. I haven't used the wall charger since I bought this. And I use the USB to sync with my PC and the USB plug also will charge other devices so I leave this cable hooked up to my PC and and use it with my camera, MP3 players, Kindle, and compatible phones.

I found my cable for less than $5 shipped off of eBay. This was the single best accessory I purchased for the Kindle.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote