View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:05 AM   #215
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4kix View Post
Has anyone tried making a trailer for their book? I've seen a PowerPoint trailer, which would be easier to tackle than a video trailer. I've heard from readers that they enjoy trailers as long as it's not just the blurb. They want pics and perhaps a voice over. But I'm reluctant to spend time making one unless it will yield some decent sales.
Would love to hear from a writer who's had some experience with this.
I did, and it is on my youtube, my blog, my facebook, and my amazon author page... I do not know of a single additional sale because of it. It was fun to make though. People enjoyed watching it, and I got compliments on it from fans... but I do not know of anyone that would not have purchased the book anyways that purchased it after watching the video.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote