Thread: PRS-T1 Telnet to reader
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic74 View Post
I have very strange Wifi problems with the PRS-T1: Even with the built-in browser I have extremely unreliable connections (2/3 packet loss) with a Telekom Speedport W 722V (802.11n), a D-Link DWL-900AP+ (802.11b) and a Centrino 5100-based notebook with Windows 7's SoftAP. Only with the Samsung i9100 SoftAP, a T-Mobile HotSpot and an Asus WL-500G Premium (802.11g) I have reliable Wifi without any lag. I'd really want to know why.
I'm running mine in various wifi environments (home and office AP's) without any problem. It's fast.
However, using my mobile as a hotspot fails completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic74 View Post
Perhaps a wrong/missing login binary?
Yes, maybe.
I'm fine with dropbear for now.
Just thought, that ADS might use the built-in telnetd, but appearantly it's using it's own d. The package is as big as sshd.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote