View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by neadams99 View Post
Thanks for the info. I have Montano (Free version), I'll try to have it do TTS for me. It is a must for me while working out, so I don't have to try to read or turn pgs while on a treadmill.
Guess I should be happy to be unplugged (no 3g), for some of my day. "NEO are you there, NEO?"
Another item I wish Fire had is swype technology. My aneroid ph has this and I love it. Could I sideload it perhaps? WOULD IT WORK?
I don't think alternative Keyboards work on the Fire. I haven't tried it but I tried to install another TTS engine and it went crazy so all I can say is you can give it a try but my guess is no.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote